Milne Special Collections & Archives makes available research collections of original source and published materials, particularly those related to the state of New Hampshire and the University of New Hampshire.
Search Special Collections & Archives
Collections by Subject
- Civil War
- Colonial American & The Early Republic
- Genealogy & Family Papers
- Music & Dance
- University of New Hampshire
- Records & Publications
- Colleges & Departments
- Online Resources
- University Chronology
- University Presidents
Contact Special Collections, Archives, and Museum staff to get information for:
- Prospective researchers, visitors, and donors
- Questions regarding research, donations, UNH records transfer, or file maintenance
- Viewing or donating UNH-related memorabilia
Location & Hours
Physical access to and reference help with most materials is available in the Dunleavy Reading Room, which is wireless and handicapped accessible. Reference assistance, research consultation, instruction, and tours can also be scheduled outside of regular hours.
Some collections are housed off-site and it may take up to 48 hours to make them available. Please contact us in advance of a visit.