Course reserves are materials that your professor has requested be made available to your class for limited circulation periods.
Reserves lists can be viewed by searching for your class or professor in Course Reserves. Your course page will list the items that are on reserve for the course, including information about location and availability. Please tell the desk assistant that you need an item from Reserves and provide them with the title.
At the bottom of the list there may be links to electronic resources such as past exams or e-books. Any additional electronic reserves requested by your professor would be available through your course Blackboard page.
Other materials including former UNH Course Evaluations may also be available through Course Reserves.
- Course reserves have loan periods between 2 hours and 7 days depending on location and what your professor requests.
- You may borrow up to two reserve items at one time.
- Most reserve items are not renewable.
- Overdue fines for most reserve items are $1.00 per hour.
- Reserve materials should be returned directly to the desk from which you borrowed them.
|Dimond Library||Reserves||(603) 862-3125||Course.Reserves@unh.edu||Circulation Desk|
|Multimedia Room||Multimedia||(603) 862-1756||Multi.Library@unh.edu||Dimond - Level 2|
|Chemistry Library||Bob Constantine||(603) 862-1083||Contact form||Parsons Hall|
|Engineering, Math, & CS Library||Barbara Morris||(603) 862-1740||Contact form||Kingsbury Hall|
|Physics Library||Heather Gagnon||(603) 862-2348||Contact form||DeMeritt Hall|