The Multimedia Center, located on Level 2 of Dimond Library, contains the library’s audio and video collections, Parker Media Lab equipment, as well as numerous viewing and listening stations.
Use the library catalog to search our circulating collections of videos, CDs, and audiobooks, including multimedia reserves.
Most audio and video items and equipment can be borrowed.
See a list of movies, CDs, and audiobooks new to our collection.
- Feature films, television series, documentaries, foreign films, and various UNH-related materials including the New Hampshire Authors Series
Looking for feature films?
Using the BLC Worldcat catalog (Books & Media tab on the library home page) is one way to do this efficiently.
Enter your search terms and then on the results page:
- Type "Feature Films" into the search box of the BLC Worldcat catalog
- Change Libraries to Search (found just below your search terms) to “UNH Libraries” and click the Search button
- At the left side, find Format and click the "DVD" checkbox; your results list will update automatically.>
- Classically oriented with substantial holdings in jazz, blues, and early popular music
- Popular titles and classic works of fiction and non-fiction
Streaming Video and Audio
- Access to thousands of streaming videos and more than a million tracks of audio through licensed databases
- For Faculty: guidelines and resources related to acquiring streaming rights for videos for course use
- Digital cameras, camcorders, audio recorders, tripods, specialized microphones and external hard drives
- Headphones for use within Dimond Library
Additionally, we have several CD and cassette listening stations and DVD and videocassette players, including multi-region and multi-format players. The Multimedia Classroom is located across the hall and can be reserved for class use or group study.
The Parker Media Lab is located next door and has video editing stations and staff to assist UNH students and faculty with their multimedia projects.