This library is a designated depository for US Government documents. Public access to the government documents collection is guaranteed by public law. (Title 44 United States Code)
The Warren Commission Report
As Americans observe the 50th anniversary of President John F. Kennedy’s assassination, the U.S. Government Printing Office (GPO) has made the official, digital version of the Warren Commission Report available on the agency’s Federal Digital System.
- Primarily US and New Hampshire government publications
- Some Canadian, United Nations, and other international information
- Maps and geospatial data
- Other forms of data
Generally, to find government publications, search one or more of these:
- the UNH library catalog
- BLC WorldCat catalog (Books & Media tab on the library home page)
- US Government Information via Marcive, a more comprehensive US document-only database
- Resources by subject
To find older US documents published before 1976, ask for assistance as the above catalogs provide limited coverage of UNH holdings for this period.
Many recent New Hampshire government publications are found in the New Hampshire State Publications Digital Library.
- All members of the public may use these materials
- Anyone with a UNH library card can borrow from the circulating collection
- For assistance, contact Government Information staff, Dimond Level 3 (Main Floor)
- Some of the library's data services are only available to the UNH community
- Computer access for the public to government information and specialized resources (on Dimond Level 3 (Main Floor)):
- Two terminals next to the Reference Desk
- One computer in the Class of 1943 Map Room