Free, self-service scanning is available at all library locations.
- Dimond Library: two flatbed scanners located on the Main Floor (Level 3) near the Research Center
Scans can be saved to USB flash drive or emailed. For best results, select the High Res and PDF options.
- Engineering, Math & Computer Science Library: KIC Click Mini bookeye scanner
Scans can be saved to USB flash drive, emailed, or sent to printer
- Chemistry, Physics and EMCS Library: Photocopiers will email free scans.
Cat's Cache is required to unlock the machine (free of charge).
Photocopiers are available in all library locations.
In Dimond, photocopiers are located on:
- Level 1, Level 2, and Level 4 near the south stairwell
- Level 3 in the print/copy area near the Reference Desk
All copiers are black and white. Copies are 10 cents per page.
How to Pay
Cat's Cache is required for photocopying.
To get Cat's Cache:
Students, faculty and staff can add value to their UNH ID card at any of the "Add Value" machines around campus.
Guests can purchase and add value to a guest card at any of the "Add Value" machines around campus.
An "Add Value" machine is located in Dimond Library, near the Reference Desk. The machine takes credit card or cash (no coins).
When entering your ID number manually instead of swiping your card at a photocopier, you must include the Issue number from your ID card; for example, If your ID number is 9xxxxxxxx and your issue number is 01, you must enter 9xxxxxxxx01 on the card reader.