This page is for part-time student positions. If you are interested in full-time positions, please visit the USNH Employment Site.
The Library is now accepting applications for the Summer 2018 term! Before applying, please read the following.
Our starting rate is $8.00 an hour. We typically offer raises to students who return to work for us each academic year.
Successful candidates should:
- Be eligible for the Federal work-study program
- Have settled your class schedule for the semester
- Have library or related experience (retail, office, bookstore, or food service)
- Pay close attention to detail
- Deal effectively and courteously with the public
- Be able to lift, reach, grasp, kneel, climb on step stools, bend, and push/pull possibly heavy (up to 325 lbs.) book carts to move items around the various library buildings
- Be able to complete all pages of the application thoroughly and accurately.
The UNH Library has positions for student employment in various departments within the library. In addition to Dimond Library, there are three branch libraries located on campus and a Library Storage Building located on west edge of campus.
To find student positions elsewhere on campus, see Wildcat Careers.