The Multimedia Center, located on Level 2 of Dimond Library, contains the library’s audio and video collections, as well as viewing and listening stations.
Most audio and video items can be borrowed.
- Videos - Feature films, television series, documentaries, foreign films, and various UNH-related materials including the New Hampshire Authors Series
- CDs - Classically oriented with substantial holdings in jazz, blues, and early popular music
- Audiobooks - Popular titles and classic works of fiction and non-fiction
Streaming Audio & Video
- Access to thousands of streaming videos and more than a million tracks of audio through licensed databases, including Alexander Street Press and Kanopy.
- Video viewing - DVD and VHS (multi-format & multi-region) - headphones and splitters are available at the Circulation Desk
- Audio listening - CD player, cassette player, and record player
- There's also a piano!