The Multimedia Center, located on Level 2 of Dimond Library, contains the library’s audio and video collections, viewing and listening stations, and microforms machines.
Use the library catalog to search our circulating collections of videos, CDs, and audiobooks, including multimedia reserves.
Most audio and video items can be borrowed.
- Feature films, television series, documentaries, foreign films, and various UNH-related materials including the New Hampshire Authors Series
- Classically oriented with substantial holdings in jazz, blues, and early popular music
- Popular titles and classic works of fiction and non-fiction
Streaming Audio & Video
- Access to thousands of streaming videos and more than a million tracks of audio through licensed databases, including Alexander Street Press.
- For Faculty: guidelines and resources related to acquiring streaming rights for videos for course use
- Headphones for use within Dimond Library
Additionally, we have several CD and cassette listening stations and DVD and videocassette players, including multi-region and multi-format players. Studio 235 is located across the hall and can be reserved for class use or group study.
The Parker Media Lab (PML) is located next door in Room 237. The PML loans out equipment including video cameras, still cameras, audio recorders, and more. They provide editing stations and staff to assist UNH students and faculty with their rich media projects and have a 3D printer for use.