* Reference, research assistance, library resource instruction, and collections in Physical Sciences, Engineering, Computer Science, and Mathematics.
* Questions/ideas about UNH science and engineering libraries' services, facilities and collections.
* Collection development in all formats for the physical sciences, engineering, mathematics and computer science.
M.S. in Library & Information Studies; University of Rhode Island (1993)
M.S. in Botany; University of New Hampshire (1986)
B.A. in Liberal Arts (Biology & Philosophy); State Univ. of NY, College at Purchase (1982)
Additional graduate field courses: Freshwater Phycology (5 cr); Lichens (5 cr), University of Minnesota, Itasca Biological Station (1982)
Special Libraries Association
American Libraries Association
Association of College & Research Libraries
American Association of University Professors
* Online interfaces, particularly journal interfaces
* Editorial policy and journal practice for errata
* Data management
* Library services and spaces for academic science and engineering constituencies.
Poworoznek, Emily L. 2003. "Linking of Errata: Current Practices in Online Physical Sciences Journals." JASIST: Journal Of The American Society For Information Science & Technology 54, no. 12: 1153-1159. doi:10.1002/asi.10320