Campus Accessibility Map
Getting Library Materials
- Library staff are available to assist with accessing books and other materials
- Proxy Borrowing is available to patrons with disabilities. This service allows you to designate another person as your "proxy" who could then check out materials on your behalf.
Returning Library Materials
- There is a drive-thru return box in the Thompson Hall parking lot
- Check our Borrow & Renew page for more return locations
- Audio recorders are available for 3 day circulation through the Parker Media Lab to students and faculty only on Level 2 of Dimond Library
- Two scanners that are capable of creating searchable PDFs on Level 3 of Dimond Library
- A CCTV (video magnifier) is available by the Research Center on Level 3 of Dimond Library
Software on Cluster Machines
Streaming Video Captioning, Subtitles & Transcripts
- Kanopy Streaming Service provides closed captioning or interactive transcripts for many of its titles. If there are titles provided through Kanopy which do not have closed captioning, you can request them.