March is National Nutrition Month! To celebrate, Dimond Library will be hosting a display featuring a number of healthy cookbooks and nutrition books for you to browse and borrow throughout the month of March.
The display will include these books and more:
- The New American Plate Cookbook: Recipes for a Healthy Weight and a Healthy Life
- Joy of Cooking
- New Hampshire: From Farm to Kitchen
- Vegan Soul Kitchen: Fresh, Healthy, and Creative African-American Cuisine
- Plenty: Vibrant Vegetable Recipes from London's Ottolenghi
- The Very Best of Recipes for Health
- Complete Food and Nutrition Guide
- River Cottage Veg: 200 Inspired Vegetable Recipes
- The Way We Cook
- The Art of Simple Food
- Home Made
- Critical Perspectives in Food Studies
- Food Matters
Look for the display near the north elevator on the 3rd floor of Dimond Library!