March 30 - May 10, 2012
Eight art students enrolled in the masters program and 14 invited guests displayed their work in the fourth annual Masters of Fine Arts Invitational Exhibition, at the University Museum.
The MFA degree candidates asked artists who have influenced them to participate in the annual exhibit. The works of the guest artists, be they teachers, friends, mentors or colleagues, are displayed alongside those of the UNH students to visually illustrate the artistic relationship, and include paintings, prints, photographs and, sculptures.
This year's artists included:
- Abigail Wamboldt, guests: Clara Bohan and Erin Mcneill
- Samantha Jorgensen, guests Trina Turturici and Hanna Greenspan
- Elizabeth Kelley, guests: Janet Conlons Manyan and Stephan Burt
- Kathleen Hall, guests: Neil Riley and Amanda Wagstaff
- Lennie Mullaney, guests: Joshua Torbick and Brett X. Gamache
- Jesse Thomas, guests: Glen Cebulash and Lynette Lombard
- Clara Coleman, guests: Penny Park and Diane Fitch
- Liz Wilson, guests: Lea Chiara and Melina Keifer