Guide to the Phi Mu Sorority Files, 1971-1996
Collection number: UA 7/2/4
Size: 1 box
About Phi Mu Sorority
The local sorority known as Pi Delta at the New Hampshire College of Agriculture and
the Mechanic Arts began in 1916. This local then petitioned and was established as
the Beta Gamma chapter of the national Phi Mu Sorority in 1919. The College became
the University of New Hampshire in 1923.
About the Phi Mu Sorority Files
This series contains files from the Greek Advisor's Office pertaining to the history
and activities of the Phi Mu Sorority at the University of New Hampshire.
This collection is open.
Copyright is retained by the University of New Hampshire.
[Identification of item], Phi Mu Sorority Files, 1971-1996, UA 7/2/4, Milne
Special Collections and Archives, University of New Hampshire Library, Durham,
Transferred by William Kidder, Dean of Students, 3/22/1993. Additions in 1994,
|Box 1, Folder 1|| History|
|Box 1, Folder 2||1971-88||General|
|Box 1, Folder 3||1982||Pledge rules|
|Box 1, Folder 4||1987-89||Rush|
|Box 1, Folder 5||1990-93||General|
|Box 1, Folder 6||1991-92||Performance rating|
|Box 1, Folder 7||1993||Chapter evaluation|
|Box 1, Folder 8||1994||Chapter evaluation|
|Box 1, Folder 9||1995-96||Correspondence|