Guide to the Paul E. Schaefer Files, 1943-1978
Collection number: UA 3/1/10
Size: 2 boxes
About Paul E. Schaefer
Paul E. Schaefer had a long and varied career at the University of New Hampshire. He
was hired in 1941 as an Assistant Professor of Zoology. Four years later he took on
additional responsibilities as Assistant Dean of the College of Liberal Arts
(Zoology at that time was a branch of the college until 1988). In 1949, he dropped
his teaching responsibilities to devote his time entirely to the Assistant Dean
position and then served as the registrar from 1959 to 1963. In 1963 he returned to
teaching as an Associate Professor of Zoology until he retired in 1972.
About the Paul E. Schaefer Files
This series contains the files kept by Paul E. Schaefer during his career at the
University of New Hampshire.
This collection is open.
Copyright is retained by the University of New Hampshire.
[Identification of item], [Folder], [Box], Paul E. Schaefer Files, 1943-1978, UA 3/1/10, Milne
Special Collections and Archives, University of New Hampshire Library, Durham,
These records were transferred to the University Library for storage prior to the
establishment of the University Archives in 1992.
This collection is arranged in its original order.
|Box 1, Folder 1||1946||Correspondence with Dean Blewett|
|Box 1, Folder 2||1945 and 1966-1968||Division of Teacher Education Committee|
|Box 1, Folder 3||1969-1970||Division of Teacher Education Committee|
|Box 1, Folder 4||1960-1968||Freshman Camp Policy Board|
|Box 1, Folder 5||1964-1971||Graduate Science Society|
|Box 1, Folder 6||1949-1965||Miscellaneous|
|Box 1, Folder 7||1943||Post-War Education Service|
|Box 1, Folder 8||1962-1967||President's Office - campus correspondence|
|Box 1, Folder 9||1967-1970||President's Office - campus correspondence|
|Box 1, Folder 10||1961-62||Scheduling Committee|
|Box 2, Folder 1||1962-1964||Scheduling Committee|
|Box 2, Folder 2||1965-1969||Scheduling Committee|
|Box 2, Folder 3||1969-1970||Scheduling Committee|
|Box 2, Folder 4||1957-1978||Edmond W. Sinnott, visiting professor|