Guide to the New Hampshire Agricultural Experiment Station Letters, 1888-1891
Collection number: UA 22/77
About New Hampshire Agricultural Experiment Station
The New Hampshire Agricultural Experiment Station was established as a department of the New Hampshire College of Agriculture and Mechanic Arts in 1887. George H. Whitcher, professor or Agriculture in the college, became the first Director of the Station. The College was located in Hanover, NH from 1868 until 1893 when it was removed to Durham.
About the New Hampshire Agricultural Experiment Station Letters
This series contains two volumes of carbon copied letters written by various people associated with the business of running the Agricultural Experiment Station.
This collection is open.
Copyright is retained by the University of New Hampshire.
[Identification of item], New Hampshire Agricultural Experiment Station Letters, 1888-1891, UA 22/77, Milne Special Collections and Archives, University of New Hampshire Library, Durham, NH, USA.
These records were transferred to the University Library for storage prior to the establishment of the University Archives in 1992.