The Chemistry Library is in Parsons Hall (Iddles wing) N109B.
- Available to UNH students, faculty, and staff during Chemistry Library hours of operation; please check for schedule exceptions.
- Please note that this room closes 15 minutes before the Library's closing time.
- Events with food are not permitted, to reduce the need for daily cleaning.
Call (603) 862-1083 to make reservations.
- The room has an 8-10 person capacity.
- Groups of 2 or more may book up to 3 hours per session, up to two sessions in advance (on different days); up to 3 months ahead.
- Advance booking exception: Peer-Led Team Learning (PLTL) groups may book regular sessions by the semester.
- UNH groups with academic purposes have priority for room reservations.
- Reservations are honored up to 15 minutes after scheduled start.
This policy is subject to change.
15 August 2013