It is not necessary to use the UNH Virtual Private Network (VPN) to access library resources from off-campus. However, if you do use the VPN, it requires configuration to access library resources.
First install it on your computer:
- Read the Pulse Secure installation instructions.
- Note the instructions for download/installation and also a link to Optional Configurations. (You will need one of the optional configurations later in this process.)
- Follow the instructions to download and install the correct version for your computer.
- If you have installation issues, you can get help from the UNH IT Support Desk.
When Junos Pulse Secure is successfully installed, add the optional configuration:
- Open Pulse Secure. (On Windows, click on the icon in the system tray, then click on Open Pulse Secure)
- Click on the + sign in the Connections section of the window to add a connection.
- Enter a name for the configuration (e.g. All Traffic) in the Name box.
- Copy and paste this URL into the Server URL box:
- Click the Add button.
- Now back in the VPN window, click on the Connect button for the "All Traffic" connection.
If you wish to use library resources while connected to the VPN, start Pulse Secure and use the "All Traffic" connection (or the name you used in Step 3, above.)