Wireless Network Configuration for Mac OS X
- Go into the Apple icon menu (upper left corner), select "System Preferences," then click on the icon for "Network."
- Click on the "WiFi" selection on the left-hand side of the window.
- Click on the "Turn WiFi On" button.
- Under "Network Name," select "unh-highspeed" on the pulldown menu.
- Click on the "Advanced" button in the lower right-hand side of the window.
- Under the "TC/IP" tab, configure: "Using DHCP."
- If all is well, an IP Address and other numbers should appear.
- Click on "OK".
- Start a web browser to confirm connectivity.
If you need assistance with your network connection, visit the AT Support Center (Dimond Main Floor) or call (603) 862-4242.