Ethernet Connection for Mac OS 10.x and higher
- Make sure you have an Ethernet cable connected to an active port.
- Go into the Apple icon menu (upper left corner), select "System Preferences," then click on the icon for "Network."
- Click on the "Ethernet" selection on the left-hand side of the window.
- In the drop-down under "Configure IPv4," select "Using DHCP."
- Click on the "Apply" button in the lower right-hand corner of the window.
- Close the window and start a web browser to confirm connectivity.
If you need assistance with your network connection, visit the AT Support Center (Dimond Main Floor) or call (603) 862-4242.