There are a limited number of Dell laptops available for check out at the Dimond Library Circulation Desk and each of the branch library service desks. See which laptops are available.
Current UNH students, faculty and staff can borrow laptops. Laptops are in library use only for a period of four hours. Generally renewals are not allowed.
You may print from the laptops.
- Laptops should connect to the access points automatically
- MS Office, Adobe Acrobat Reader, Telnet, virus scan, and Internet Explorer are available on the laptops
Student Computing Cluster Laptops
- Available only at the Physics, Chemistry and Engineering, Math, & CS Library
- You will need to log in with your UNH IT username and password
- To connect to the campus network, the laptop must be plugged into an active Ethernet wall jack in the library
- Standard cluster software is available through the network.
- You must connect to the network even if you do not intend to use the internet
- Make sure that the domain listed is WILDCAT if you are a student or AD if you are faculty or staff