- Materials available at UNH-Manchester can be requested at the Circulation Desk in Dimond Library or online
- Items normally arrive within 2-3 days
- Items are loaned out for 28 days and can be renewed once
- Items normally arrive within 2-5 days
- Materials not available through BLC Worldcat, videos, DVDs, articles, reports, dissertations, etc.
- Items normally arrive within 1-5 days when electronic or 2-10 days via mail
- Try this if you can't get your book through BLC WorldCat.
- You will be able to access your Interlibrary Loan (ILLiad) account directly from WorldCat.
- Items normally arrive within 2-10 days.
You will be notified by email when requested items are ready for pick up. Items can be picked up at the Circulation Desk in Dimond Library and should be returned to the same location.
Almost all materials are obtainable from other libraries, except:
- Materials to be used for course reserves (contact the Reserve Desk for further assistance)
- Reference books or rare books
- Many dissertations