What is RefWorks?
RefWorks is a web-based citation management and bibliography creation tool that is now available to current UNH faculty, students, and staff.
What Can I Do With RefWorks?
- Create bibliographies and format citations in manuscripts quickly
- Create, organize, and manage your own personal database online, accessible from anywhere via the web
- Import references easily from many databases
- Share references with others
You must first create an account from a computer on the UNH network.
- Go to Refworks
- Click on "Sign Up for a New Account."
- After completing registration, you will receive an e-mail confirmation with information about your login and password.
Once you have an account, you can access RefWorks from anywhere on or off campus. Links to RefWorks are provided on this page and through the Databases page.
- View or print out the Refworks User Quick Start Guide [PDF]
- View the series of short online tutorials by RefWorks
- View RefWorks Help online
- Enroll in one or more of the RefWorks Webinars
Additional Tools within RefWorks
- Write-N-Cite allows you to cite references in your manuscript while on your word processor.
- RefGrab-It works with your browser to capture bibliographic information from web pages with the option to import that data into your RefWorks account.
Both of these tools are available for Windows and Mac and require downloading small utility programs to your computer.
For more information and downloading instructions, select Tools from the menu bar when you are in your RefWorks account.
Questions about RefWorks
Check out Help on the menu bar while in your RefWorks account.
If you have other questions about RefWorks, please Ask a Librarian or call (603) 862-1544.