The UNH Library Natural Sciences Resource Center (NSRC) supports the educational and research activities of the students, faculty, and staff of the UNH College of Life Sciences and Agriculture (COLSA), as well as College-affiliated research centers including the NH Agricultural Experiment Station, the NH Veterinary Diagnostic Laboratory, the Hamel Center for Undergraduate Research, and the Jackson Estuarine Laboratory.
Please send your NSRC questions to the Life Sciences and Agriculture Librarian for:
- Help finding, evaluating, and citing information on life science topics.
- In-depth research consultations and assistance with literature reviews.
- Assistance getting started with software to organize citations and auto-format bibliographies, such as RefWorks.
- Library instruction sessions or online guides for your course.
The NSRC is located on Level 2 of Dimond Library.
- Biological sciences books are located in the main stacks on Level 2 of Dimond Library.
- Reserves and item check-out are handled at the Circulation Desk on Level 3 (Main Floor).
- A small, non-circulating reference collection (encyclopedias, dictionaries, directories, etc) is available in the NSRC on Level 2.
For questions or for further assistance, please contact us.