Guide to Quarterly Conference of the Hillsborough Methodist Church Minutes, 1887-1897
Collection number: MS 272
About the Hillsborough Methodist Church (Est. 1839)
The Hillsborough Methodist Church was founded in 1839, and continues today as the United Methodist Church of Hillsborough. In 1875 the building was moved to its present location on Hennicker St. Activities included worship, outreach, and community care.
About the Minute Book (1887-1897)
The minutes for the Quarterly Conference between 1887-1897 are contained in a single small handwritten volume, and include membership, finances, missionary activities, prayers, notes on the care of individuals in the community, and employment of pastors.
This collection is open.
Contents of this collection are governed by U.S. copyright law. For questions
about publication or reproduction rights, contact Special Collections staff.
Minute Book, Folder 2, Manuscript Box 26, Minutes of the Quarterly Conference of the Hillsborough Methodist Church, 1887-1897, MS 272, Milne Special Collections and Archives,
University of New Hampshire Library, Durham, NH, USA.
Purchase from Carmen Valentino Rare Books, date unknown.