We have a new display in the Dimond Library atrium (level 3, main floor), featuring items related to New Hampshire tourism.
Whether you need inspiration for your next summer adventure or just want to learn a little more about what New Hampshire has to offer - this display has something for you!
The New Hampshire Tourism display includes items such as:
- New Hampshire's first tourists in the lakes and mountains
- Fifty hikes; walks, day hikes, and backpacking trips in New Hampshire's White Mountains
- The official Rails-to-Trails Conservancy guidebook. Connecticut, Rhode Island, Massachusetts, Vermont, New Hampshire, Maine
- Outdoor recreation in southern New Hampshire: from hiking trails to parks and playgrounds
- Ponds & lakes of the White Mountains: a four-season guide for hikers and anglers
- Hey, lady! How did you get way up here?: climbing the 4000 footers of New Hampshire
- Quiet water - New Hampshire and Vermont: canoe and kayak guide
- Summer cottages in the White Mountains: the architecture of leisure and recreation
- Consuming views: art & tourism in the White Mountains, 1850-1900
- The grand resort hotels and tourism in the White Mountains