We are pleased to announce access to several new databases, including upgrades to current resources.
- Academic Search COMPLETE (Upgrade from Premier) - Provides access to indexing and abstracts for over 10,000 publications, and full-text access to over 5,000 journals. Covers many areas of academic study including: archaeology, area studies, astronomy, biology, chemistry, civil engineering, electrical engineering, ethnic & multicultural studies, food science & technology, general science, geography, geology, law, mathematics, mechanical engineering, music, physics, psychology, religion & theology, women's studies, and more.
- Business Source COMPLETE (Upgrade from Premier) - Offers comprehensive full-text coverage plus indexing and abstracts for scholarly business journals.
- Education Source - Offers a collection of full-text education journals, encompassing an international array of English-language periodicals, monographs, yearbooks, and more. Covers all levels of education from early childhood to higher education and educational specialties, such as multilingual education, health education, and testing.
- Environment Complete - Offers deep coverage in the areas of agriculture, ecosystem ecology, energy, and affiliated areas of study.
- Library Literature and Information Science Full text - Provides access to information about trends in the evolving field of library studies; covers subjects ranging from automation, censorship, government aid, public relations. and more.
- Marquis Complete Who’s Who - Provides access to directories containing short biographies of individuals from all fields of endeavor.
- OECD iLibrary - the online library of the Organisation for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD) featuring its books, papers and statistics and is the gateway to OECD’s analysis and data. Also contains content published by the International Energy Agency (IEA), the Nuclear Energy Agency (NEA), the OECD Development Centre, PISA (Programme for International Student Assessment), and the International Transport Forum (ITF).
- iPOLL (Roper Center) - Provides access to a collection of poll data; all US polling firms, broad topical coverage of opinions and behavior on social issues, politics, pop culture, international affairs, and more. International datasets are available for immediate download.
If you have any questions, please contact our Collection Management Librarian.