is now has completed hiring student workers for Fall, 2016.
Our starting rate is $8.00 an hour. We typically offer raises to students who return to work for us each academic year.
Successful candidates should:
- Be eligible for the Federal Work/Study program
- Have library or related experience (retail, office, bookstore, or food service)
- Pay close attention to detail
- Deal effectively and courteously with the public
- Be able to lift, reach, grasp, kneel, climb on step stools, bend, and push/pull possible heavy book carts (up to 325lbs) to move items around the various library buildings
- Complete all pages of the application thoroughly and accurately
The UNH Library has positions for student employment in various departments within the library. In addition to Dimond Library, the main library, there are four branch libraries located on campus and a library storage building located on the edge of campus. Please visit our Student Employment page for more information.