is now hiring for fall, 2013.
Our starting rate is $7.25 an hour. We typically offer raises to students who return to work for us each academic year.
Successful candidates should:
- Be eligible for the Federal Work/Study program
- Have library or related experience (retail, office, bookstore, or food service)
- Pay close attention to detail
- Deal effectively and courteously with the public
- Be able to lift, reach, grasp, kneel, climb on step stools, bend, and push/pull possible heavy (up to 325lbs) book carts to move items around the various library buildings
- Complete all pages of the application thoroughly and accurately