You talk… we’ll listen!
All UNH faculty, staff and students are invited to participate in a survey to help us improve our services. As an incentive, you will be entered to win one of thirty $15 Cat's Cache cards.
The survey takes less than 10 minutes. Take our survey now. To be eligible to win, please be sure to put your e-mail in at the end of the survey.
Named LibQUAL+, the survey measures your perceptions of service quality and identifies gaps between desired, perceived, and minimum expectations. It is a national Web-based library survey designed to define and measure library service quality across academic institutions.
This will be the third time this survey is administered in eight years; ultimately, who can evaluate library service better than you? Previous responses resulted in several important changes for library services on both campuses, including:
- Collections – increased all electronic resources, over 5700 e-journals and 60-plus databases added,
- Services – increased wireless capability in every library on each campus, and
- Facilities – extensive renovation in Dimond Library to create more flexible public space; increased group study space in the libraries on the Durham campus; and conversational zones created on the Manchester campus to distinguish group study from quiet study space.
Once again, we'd like you to tell us how we measure up to your expectations. The UNH Library will conduct the LibQUAL+ survey from October 9-30, 2012 and your feedback is critical as we plan for the future. We need to understand your perceptions, expectations, and experiences so that we can provide you the best possible services. The resulting data will help us:
- understand how the UNH community rates library resources and services,
- identify areas of library service that need improvement, and
- benchmark results against other libraries to determine best practices.
Please complete the online survey at your earliest convenience and before October 30th. Your participation is voluntary, and you may simply check "not applicable" (N/A) to any questions you do not wish to answer. All responses are held in complete confidence and there are no links identifying responses with individuals.
If you have any problems accessing or taking this survey, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.