Mark your calendar - Hamilton, the therapy dog, will be coming to visit you at the library this semester!
Health Services provides pet-assisted therapy and activities services free on campus. Pet-therapy is an evidence based activity proven to help reduce stress and anxiety.
Hamilton (aka Hammy) is a Great Dane mix and a certified Canine Good Citizen, a certification offered through the American Kennel Club. Hamilton is also a nationally certified therapy dog through Pet Partners. He works out of Health Services with his owner and handler Maria Caplan MS, RD Nutrition Counselor/Educator.
Hamilton will be visiting Dimond Library on the following days:
- Monday, March 23 - 2:30 to 4:30
- Tuesday, March 24 - 12:00 to 2:00
- Monday, April 6 - 2:30 to 4:30
- Monday, April 20 - 3:30 to 4:30
- Tuesday, April 21 - 3:30 to 4:30
- Monday, May 4 - 2:30 to 4:30
- Thursday, May 7 - 12:00 to 2:00 and 4:00 to 5:00