The Dimond Academic Commons (DAC) in Dimond Library merges academic and technical resources, so that students, faculty, and staff can work collaboratively or individually.
Reference can help with finding books and articles, researching any topic, getting materials from other libraries, and scheduling library instruction sessions.
The Circulation Desk can help with library cards, billing, and fines; checkouts, requests, and location of library materials; study room sign-outs; library policy questions; circulation of library laptops; and course reserve materials.
The Multimedia Center can help with viewing videos; checking out videos, music, audiobooks, and CDs; and checking out digital cameras, camcorders, audio recorders, and accessories.
Government Information can help with finding US and Canadian documents, researching government information, locating maps and data, and scheduling instruction sessions.
AT Support Center staff can help you:
- Clean viruses and spyware from your laptop
- Learn how to stay virus- and spyware- free
- Get connected - including UNH highspeed wireless
- Set up UNH email on your mobile devices
- Use Blackboard
- Use Word, Excel, & PowerPoint
- Drop off exam-scan test sheets & surveys
- Fixing computer account problems and re-setting passwords
- Scan documents & images
- Set up your laptop to print to the library printers
Parker Media Lab staff can help you:
- Create, edit, and review digital media projects
- Digitize audio or video
- Scan and manipulate images
- Create rich media presentations
- Duplicate, transfer, convert and preserve media materials