- adjacent to the Current Periodicals Desk in Room 225 on Level 2 of Dimond Library – newspapers, magazines, journals, various collections including ERIC documents
- Room 210 – Government publications, primarily U.S. federal depository items and miscellaneous other collections
- Dimond Level G closed stacks; these collections can be requested online
We have three formats of Microforms: microFILM, microFICHE, and microCARD. All formats are micro-reproductions of print materials. Viewing microforms requires special machines that we have in Dimond Library, Room 225.
Printing and Scanning
- Printing directly from the microforms machine is 20 cents per page (coin only)
- Printing through networked printers is 10 cents per page (Cat’s Cache only)
- Scanning to PDF is free
- If you are a UNH student, faculty, or staff member, we will scan and deliver PDFs of microforms to you as part of our Document Delivery service. Place your requests through your Interlibrary Loan account.
For assistance, see staff at Current Periodicals or the Circulation Desk in Dimond Library.