Is an online legal resource for law-related areas such as criminal justice, social work, business and education. This research tool features legal encyclopedias, court decisions, law reviews and journals, statutes, and more.
To access WestLaw, you may need to adjust your security settings. Some common solutions are below.
- Set WestLaw as a trusted site:
- Choose "Internet Options" from the Tools drop down menu on your browser toolbar.
- Click on the "Security" tab.
- Click on the "Trusted Sites" web content zone.
- Click on the "sites" button.
- If the box "Require server verification (https:) for all sites in this zone" is checked, then type "https://*.westlaw.com" in "Add this web site to the zone" (If this box is not checked, type "westlaw.com" in "Add this web site to the zone")
Due to contractual agreements, WestLaw Campus users only have the option to print directly from Case Databases, American Law Reports (ALR), and American Jurisprudence.