Faculty carrels are designed for individual quiet study or work and are located in Room 525 of Dimond Library (Dimond Library, Level 5). This room has:
- individual study carrels
- lockers that can be signed out each semester
- shelving to store materials
Guidelines for use:
- Faculty may sign up to use the room and receive the door combination at the Circulation Desk on Dimond Level 3 (Main Floor).
- There are no assigned carrels. Materials should be removed when you are ready to leave the room and either stored in a locker or on a shelf so another faculty member may use the carrel.
- If you find you are not using the space, please remove materials from the carrel, lockers and shelves so that other faculty members can use the space.
A place for faculty to relax or meet informally with colleagues, the faculty lounge is located in Dimond Room 502, on Level 5 next to the atrium. Amenities include a variety of seating options, sink, refrigerator, and coffee maker.
Faculty may receive the door combination at the Circulation Desk on Dimond Level 3 (Main Floor).
For questions or additional information about the carrels or the lounge, call Administrative Services at (603) 862-1541.